Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Thinking Spring!

All that I could think about for last few days is SPRING!  I think that most of that inspiration came from some of the new stamps I received last week ....  "Easter Blossoms", Build a Blossom, Silhouette Sentiments ... I could go on and on!!  Anyways I thought I would share a few more Spring Inspiration projects that I have been working on.


This candle has spring written all over it!
I used the "Silhouette Sentiments" Stamp Set
Marina Mist
Chocolate Chip
Rich Razzleberry
Certainly Celery




"Best Wishes"
So Saffron CS
Brights Collection DSP
Beveled Windowpanes
Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Old Olive Ink
Chocolate Chip Ink
Marina Mist Ink


"A Little St. Patricks' Inspiration"
Old Olive CS
Brights Collection DSP
Whisper White CS
Sincere Salutations Stamp Set
Certainly Celery Ink 
Heart Punch to make the Shamrock


Photobucket

No comments: