Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Workshop!

I thought I would share a few pictures of my first official Workshop with Stampin' Up!  It was a great day, we were able to fit in 2 projects.  We made a Valentine's Sweet Treat Card and an Easel Card using the Aviary Stamp Set.  Everyone enjoyed the make and take projects and learned some new techniques that hopefully they will be able to use to create more cards on their own.  A special thanks to Gisele for having us over today and spoiling us with yummy food and sweet's.  We are well on our way to getting our first group together for a Monthly Stamp Club Event.  Once all the spots have been filled I will post the dates on my blog as well as on my Stampin' Up website.  So don't for get to check in!  Thanks again to everyone who came out today.  I will be putting the orders in on Thursday, so if you forgot to order something or would like to add something to your list please email me and let me know by Thursday!  Till next time!










No comments: